To freshen the line, the Garmin brand has released two new smartwatches, the Forerunner 255 and 955. Today let’s take a look at the Forerunner 255.
Top Features of New Forerunner 255-
- This smartwatch comes in 4 models: the basic Forerunner 255, the 255S the Forerunner 255 Music, and the Forerunner 255S Music. The Forerunner 255 and 255 Music have 46mm bodies, whereas the Forerunner 255S and 255S Music have 41mm cases.
- Forerunner 255 Music, which allows you to save up to 500 songs directly on your watch.No need for a mobile phone directly pair with your Bluetooth headset.
- The smartwatches are 5ATM water-resistant and feature an improved 14-day battery life as the company claims. And with the GPS turned on it will give 30hrs.
- The Forerunner 255 also includes multi-band GPS and overnight HDV monitoring, as well as real-time stamina and running power measurements.
- The watch will give parameters such as heart rate monitor and blood oxygen levels with Garmin’s Pulse Ox sensor.
- One more interesting feature it has got is Garmin Pay. Garmin Pay is Basically a contactless payment method
Pricing for Forerunner 255 for the smaller size and the standard is $ 350 (INR 27,000) but for the music variant, it is priced at $ 400 (INR 31,000).
What do you think about this new Garmin Forerunner 255 let us know in the comments sections? Check out other smartwatches.